Exlusive Free Bonus for our Bliss Partners! ($30 Value)
In collaboration with Teresa Ivanore, we have made Volume 1 of her Prismacolor® Color Combination Workbooks available as a free bonus for our Bliss Partner membership level. To get this free download, become a Bliss Partner here: https://www.coloringbliss.com/bliss-booster/
Included in this 100 page PDF download are over 725 color combinations specifically created for Prismacolor Premier and Scholar colored pencils! Also included are Teresa’s matching color wheel picks.
- 100 Page PDF
- Over 725 Color Combinations
- All Prismacolor Premier & Scholar colored pencils included.
- Color Wheel Picks also included.
Instructions, tips and “how to use” are all included in this high resolution, 100 page PDF download. Scroll down this web page for thumbnail images and a video of how to use this tool!
PDF Download & Printing Instructions
- Click the link to download.
- Save the file to your computer, tablet or phone.
- Open the file in a PDF reader. Note that we recommend the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader. It’s available for computers, tablets and phones. You can download that here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Print the file–select “Fit, Fit to Page, or Scale to Fit”–this will ensure that the edges of the artwork do not get cut off by your printer.
Even More Volumes Available!
This is only Volume 1–Teresa also has available Volumes 2 to 5!
To purchase the digital versions of the workbooks…
- Go to “Teresa’s Coloring Group for Prismacolor & Polychromos Color Combinations” Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2124548967864344/
- Message her via Facebook Messenger, telling which volume(s) you want, and then she will send you an invoice via Paypal.
- Once payment is received, she will email you the file directly.
Also available–printed workbooks on Amazon! See links below.
Volume 1: has over 725 color combinations specifically for Prismacolor Premier and Scholar colored pencils in the workbook. (See Above)
Volume 2: has more than 875 color combinations specifically for Prismacolor Premier and Scholar colored pencils for objects such as Berries, Butterflies, Eyes, Hair, Lips, Skin, Flowers, Roses, Leaves, Maple Leaves, etc.
Volume 3: has more than 2,000 color combinations specifically for Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils in the workbook. (Similar to Volume 1 – Prismas)
Volume 4: has more than 1,000 color combinations specifically for Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils for objects such as Berries, Butterflies, Eyes, Hair, Lips, Skin, Flowers, Roses, Leaves, Maple Leaves, etc. (Similar to Volume 2 – Prismas)
Volume 5: more than 260 color combo palettes, with color palette photos, all in a neat and tidy file that have the corresponding Prisma or Poly colors that would work to get a close similarity to the photos noted.
(Not yet available on Amazon)