Pick Colors Fast & Easy!
Get the Quick Color Picker!
“Quick Color Picker” is a Tri-Tone Color Scheme Selector Tool that will help you quickly and easily choose colors for your next coloring project. This 36-Page book contains everything you need to not only start picking colors right away, but also learn a little color theory in the process. Here’s what comes in the book:
- Artist Color Wheel: a full-color artist color wheel.
- Premium Color Scheme Selector: our color scheme selector tool with the most popular color schemes.
- Tri-Tone Sets Swatch Chart: a full-color version of our master tri-tone sets swatch chart.
- Tri-Tone Mini Wheels: full-color tri-tone mini wheels to help you see how the light, medium and dark colors look together.
- Tri-Tone Swatch Strip: a full-color tri-tone swatch strip that you can cut out and use in your coloring tool case.
- Tri-Tone Color Schemes: full-color color schemes for all of the colors found on the artist color wheel!
- Color Swatch Page: a full-color swatch page for reference.
- Blank Swatch Pages: blank swatch pages for you to use.
- Video Training: videos to show you how to use all of the tools in this book.
Available in Digital or Print Formats
Get a Full Color version printed on our High Quality Paper here:
You can download the Digital Version as part of our Premium Library when you become a Bliss Colorist (or higher.)
Bliss Colorist (Monthly)
Bliss Colorist (Yearly)
Our Bliss Colorist Membership Level is only $5/month
AND INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING…
$5 “BLISS COLORIST”
PREMIUM LIBRARY ACCESS | 10% STORE DISCOUNT | $55 IN BONUS GIFTS | BLISS COLOR PICKING SYSTEM
You love to color–really love to color! And you want all the coloring pages, tools and nicknacks we can give you. As a Bliss Colorist you get access to our Premium Library filled with coloring pages, tools, worksheets & MUCH MORE!
“BLISS COLOR PICKING SYSTEM” INCLUDED WITH SUBSCRIPTION!
Subscribe now and get access to the Bliss Color Picking System, the Bliss Color Theory Series Workshops ($25 Value!) & a digital copy of the Quick Color Picker ($15 Value!)
FREE DIGITAL COLORING BOOK WITH SUBSCRIPTION!
Subscribe now and get a free digital copy of Mandala Bliss, Volume 1 ($15 Value!)
For only $5 per month you get:
- THANK YOU: A Big “Thank You” and a Virtual Hug from Jennifer & Steve.
- NOTE: this level is the same as our previous “Premium Membership.”
- FREE BLISS BENEFITS: All of the Free Bliss & Thank Bliss benefits, PLUS…
- PREMIUM LIBRARY: Instant access to my Premium library of over 200 of my coloring pages and coloring tools & worksheets!
- BLISS COLOR PICKING SYSTEM: Instant access to our Bliss Color Picking System Worksheets & Training Videos to help you become a color picking master!
- FREE BONUS: Free access to our Color Theory Workshops…a $25 value!
- FREE BONUS: Free Digital copy of the Quick Color Picker…a $15 value!
- FREE BONUS: Free Digital copy of “Mandala Bliss, Volume 1“…a $15 value!
- NEW PAGES: New coloring pages rotated in and out of the Premium Library each month.
- PRIORITY SUPPORT: Priority website support whenever you need help.
- STORE DISCOUNT: 10% Discount in the Coloring Bliss Shop
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re helping spread Bliss to the world!
- See the Bliss Colorist downloads here: https://www.coloringbliss.com/bliss-colorist-downloads/
Bliss Colorist (Monthly)
Bliss Colorist (Yearly)
Learn How to Use the Quick Color Picker!
This is a full color book where we have matched as closely as possible the colors found on an artists color wheel. This book IS pre-filled with color, and is meant to help “get you in the ballpark” when it comes to picking colors from your tools. For example, you could pick a color scheme that you like from the book, and then pull out your colored pencils and match as close as you can the colors on the printed page. (Keep in mind, it will never match perfectly…a printer’s CMYK colors are completely different from the pigments/inks and fillers found in coloring tools. But the printed book will help you get as close as possible.) This book can be used with any coloring tool…how it differs is that it doesn’t give you exact names and numbers of the tools (because of course we could never include those for every coloring tool out there.) The bright side is that you don’t have to color the book.
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 01:05 – How to Use the “Color Schemes” Section Intro
- 05:40 – How to Use the “Premium Color Scheme Selector”
- 08:20 – Tools for Cutting Out the Circles
- 11:15 – How to Use the “Fiskars Circle Cutter”
- 16:41 – How to Use a Hole Punch to Cut Out the Circles
- 25:25 – How to Use “Color Scheme Selector” to Pick Colors
- 34:01 – How to Use the “Color Schemes” to Pick Colors
- 37:43 – Purpose of the “Swatch Chart” Page
- 39:18 – Purpose of the Blank Swatch Pages
- 44:41 – Purpose of the Brand-Specific Tri-Tone Workbooks
- 49:03 – How to Use the “Mini Wheels” Page
- 51:48 – How to Use the “Swatch Strip” Page
- 56:42 – Wrap-Up