Pick Prismacolor Premier® Colored Pencil Colors Fast & Easy!
How to Swatch the Tri-Tone Workbooks
All of our Tri-Tone Worksheet books come uncolored so you can color them with your own tools. (It would be impossible for us to pre-color them for everyone who orders.) Instead, we print them on the appropriate paper for the tool (e.g. colored pencil paper for Prismas and Polys; marker paper for Blicks; watercolor paper for Tombows and Inktense; etc.) so when you color them with your tools you will see exactly what the colors look like–which makes it perfect when picking colors from that tool set for a coloring page. Furthermore, we have included in the books the tool names and numbers we feel best match the colors of an artist color wheel–with a light, medium and dark option (hence “tri-tone.)
These Prismacolor Premier® Colored Pencils reference worksheets are not sponsored by Prismacolor. Prismacolor and Prismacolor Premier are trademarks of Berol Corporation and are registered in the United States and other countries. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
This book is a set of Coloring Bliss Tri-Tone Worksheets for Prismacolor Premier colored pencils that will help you quickly and easily choose colors for your next coloring project. This 55-Page book is printed on our high-quality colored pencil paper. It contains worksheets that will not only help you pick colors, but also learn a little color theory in the process. Here’s what comes in the book:
- 252 Prismacolor Tri-Tone Color Schemes: color the color scheme charts with your pencils–shows the exact Prismacolor pencils to use. Includes color schemes for all of the colors found on the artist color wheel!
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils Color Wheel: an artist color wheel you color with your pencils–shows the exact Prismacolor pencils to use.
- Premium Color Scheme Selector: our color scheme selector tool with the most popular color schemes.
- Pocket Color Scheme Selector: a mini version of the Premium Color Scheme Selector that you can take with you anywhere you go.
- Prismacolor Tri-Tone Swatch Charts: color these master swatch charts with your pencils–shows the exact Prismacolor pencils to use.
- Prismacolor Tri-Tone Mini Wheels: color the mini wheels with your pencils–shows the exact Prismacolor pencils to use. Helps you see how the light, medium and dark colors look together.
- Prismacolor Tri-Tone Swatch Strip: color this swatch strip with your pencils–shows the exact Prismacolor pencils to use. Cut out and use in your Prisma colored pencil case.
- Full Prismacolor Set Swatch Charts: color these swatch charts with your pencils–shows the exact Prismacolor pencils to use. Swatch all 150 colored pencils–note the Tri-Tone legend to see which colors belong to the Tri-Tone Sets.
- More Training Available: become a Bliss Colorist or Coloring Academy Member to get even more Tri-Tone resources and video training! Click Here: https://www.coloringbliss.com/bliss-color-picking-system/
Printed On Our Favorite Colored Pencil Paper
67lb (146gsm) | Vellum Bristol | 92 Brightness | Acid Free
Textured paper with just the right amount of “tooth” to create beautiful blends. Heavy paper that stands up to erasing, burnishing & blending media. Click Here
This product is part of the Bliss Color Picking System!
Learn how to make picking colors fast and easy, and train your eyes to become a color picking pro! CLICK HERE to Download a Digital Version of this Book (Paid Membership Required)
LEARN MORE HERE: