Volume 1: 1,800 or 3,600 Swatches!
I love to swatch my art tools! Beyond the practical sides of swatching (cataloging a set of coloring tools, seeing what their colors are, testing the limits of the tools, getting to know how the tools perform, etc.) I love seeing the beautiful colors neatly displayed in front of me like a menu of possibilities. Swatching inspires me, relaxes me, and it has become one of my favorite artistic pastimes.
Swatch Bliss is a place for you to discover the joys of swatching. Every swatch page has been thoughtfully designed by me to give you plenty of space to record all the important information about each of your art tools: brand, set, color name, color number, date, and miscellaneous notes. Write it all down or just those things that are important to you. I have also given you a generous swatching square with room to try a gradient, different line pressures, doodles, or even smears…try it all!!!
Swatch Bliss comes in multiple volumes to fit multiple needs. No matter which Swatch Bliss volume you choose you can be sure that it will be printed on my favorite artist quality papers (you choose from available options at the time of your order.) The books are carefully bound and ready for your to fill with all your beautiful colors.
Swatch Bliss Info:
- Volume 1: Swatching Catalog where you can color over 3,000 swatches, 60 swatches per page, on three different types of paper!
- Volume 2: Swatching Sets where the pages have swatches grouped into sets of 12, 24, 36, and 72. Over 2,000 swatches total. This book is perfect for swatching sets of tools that you want displayed individually.
- Volume 3: Swatching Fun book which features my hand drawn art. Each page can swatch a variety of colors, plus you still have room to write down all the important color and set details.
- Volume 4: Digital Version is a digital combination of Volumes 2 and 3 (27 swatching charts & pages total) in a PDF download that you can print on your own printer with your own paper.
- 30 or 60 Page Books (you get to choose the number of pages.)
- 1 or 3 Paper Types (you get to choose the paper.)
- Thick artist quality paper selected & tested by Jennifer.
- 8.5×11 inches
- Spiral bound at the top (great for right or left handed artists.)
- Heavy chipboard back to protect your paper and add rigidity.
Volume 1: 60 Swatches per Page
See Volumes 2 & 3 Above
I use my art as a “blissful” way to cope with daily chronic pain (no one’s life is perfect). One of my favorite ways to help me cope with high pain days, or days that I’m feeling extra stress, anxiety, or depression is to swatch. Do you ever feel that urge to create but you just don’t feel up to working on a full piece of art? Me too! Sometimes, I will find a blank piece of paper or open a sketch book and grab my favorite art tools and just lose myself in swatching each of those beautiful colors. It is such a relaxing way to lay down colors and enjoy how the tools perform without the pressure of creating a masterpiece. I highly recommend you give this a try next time you feel that urge to create on a hard day. It is so blissful and therapeutic.
Choose Your Own Paper
80lb (175gsm) | Vellum Bristol | 92 Brightness | Acid Free
Textured paper with just the right amount of “tooth” to create beautiful blends. Heavy paper that stands up to erasing, burnishing & blending media. Click Here
100lb (271gsm) | Smooth Cover | 100 Brightness | Acid Free
Thick, dense paper perfect for layering and blending. Markers glide across the smooth surface, protecting the nibs. Click Here
100lb (271gsm) | Smooth Cover | 96 Brightness | Acid Free
Thick paper with a light texture–perfect for combining colored pencil, gel pen and marker coloring. Bright, high quality, multi-use paper. Click Here