Pick Colors Fast & Easy!
How to Use the Quick Color Picker
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 01:05 – How to Use the “Color Schemes” Section Intro
- 05:40 – How to Use the “Premium Color Scheme Selector”
- 08:20 – Tools for Cutting Out the Circles
- 11:15 – How to Use the “Fiskars Circle Cutter”
- 16:41 – How to Use a Hole Punch to Cut Out the Circles
- 25:25 – How to Use “Color Scheme Selector” to Pick Colors
- 34:01 – How to Use the “Color Schemes” to Pick Colors
- 37:43 – Purpose of the “Swatch Chart” Page
- 39:18 – Purpose of the Blank Swatch Pages
- 44:41 – Purpose of the Brand-Specific Tri-Tone Workbooks
- 49:03 – How to Use the “Mini Wheels” Page
- 51:48 – How to Use the “Swatch Strip” Page
- 56:42 – Wrap-Up
This is a full color book where we have matched as closely as possible the colors found on an artists color wheel. This book IS pre-printed with color, and is meant to help “get you in the ballpark” when it comes to picking colors from your tools. For example, you could pick a color scheme that you like from the book, and then pull out your colored pencils and match as close as you can the colors on the printed page. (Keep in mind, it will never match perfectly…a printer’s CMYK colors are completely different from the pigments/inks and fillers found in coloring tools. But the printed book will help you get as close as possible.) This book can be used with any coloring tool…how it differs is that it doesn’t give you exact names and numbers of the tools (because of course we could never include those for every coloring tool out there.) The bright side is that you don’t have to color the book. 🙂
“Quick Color Picker” is a Tri-Tone Color Scheme Selector Tool that will help you quickly and easily choose colors for your next coloring project. This 36-Page book is printed full-color on our high-quality mixed-media paper. It contains everything you need to not only start picking colors right away, but also learn a little color theory in the process. Here’s what comes in the book:
- Artist Color Wheel: a full-color printed artist color wheel.
- Premium Color Scheme Selector: our color scheme selector tool with the most popular color schemes.
- Tri-Tone Sets Swatch Chart: a full-color version of our master tri-tone sets swatch chart.
- Tri-Tone Mini Wheels: full-color tri-tone mini wheels to help you see how the light, medium and dark colors look together.
- Tri-Tone Swatch Strip: a full-color tri-tone swatch strip that you can cut out and use in your coloring tool case.
- Tri-Tone Color Schemes: full-color color schemes for all of the colors found on the artist color wheel!
- Color Swatch Page: a full-color swatch page for reference.
- Blank Swatch Page: a blank swatch page for you to use.
- Video Training: videos to show you how to use all of the tools in this book.
Full Color Reference Guide:
Printed On Our Favorite Paper
100lb (271gsm) | Smooth Cover | 100 Brightness | Acid Free
Thick, dense paper perfect for layering and blending. Markers glide across the smooth surface, protecting the nibs. Click Here