105lb (285gsm) | White Metallic Cover | Acid Free
This paper is so much fun to color with! It is a white paper that has a metallic sheen that really makes your colors pop! It makes your coloring pages look shiny and sparkly. It also looks great with grayscale coloring pages.
I tested this paper with markers, colored pencils and gel pens and got mixed results. Markers colored really well and look outstanding! This is why I’m calling it a marker paper.
Colored pencils did okay–not great, but you could use them if you wanted to. Gel pens didn’t do well at all–the ink tends to not dry.
Being a marker paper, I also chose a really heavy card stock to prevent bleeding. Few home printers could handle the weight of this paper. These are the reasons we chose this paper:
- It has a smooth surface for the markers to glide across, protecting and prolonging the nibs.
- It’s a very thick, dense paper that accepts many layers of marker ink for beautiful blends.
- It’s also sturdy enough to stand up to erasing and other artistic manipulations.
- It has a metallic white color that looks amazing when printed with coloring page art–especially grayscale.
- It’s acid free for archival storage of the finished art.
So grab your markers and give this paper a try–I know you’ll love it and be just as excited about the glitz and glam it gives your coloring!