Are you looking for a creative way to celebrate Christmas this year? Join artist Jennifer Stay for 25 Colorful Christmas Days!
- PRINT – Download and print the FREE Christmas Bliss Advent Coloring Calendar here: https://www.coloringbliss.com/christmas-advent-coloring-calendar/
- COLOR – Following the numbers, color one window on the Calendar each day through Christmas. (Use any coloring media of your choice.)
- SHARE – Take a photo of your colored windows and share them daily or weekly on social media using the hashtags: #christmasbliss and #coloringbliss
- COMMENT – Support your fellow colorists by commenting on each others posts and encouraging each other as we celebrate this special holiday in this creative, blissful, colorful way.
Follow Jennifer Stay to see her finished daily art here:
- FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/ColoringBliss/
- FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ColoringPagesBliss/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/coloringpagesbliss/
Please share this blog post with other people who you think would enjoy participating in this fun coloring Christmas celebration.
Tips for Success:
- Gather a stash of coloring supplies dedicated to this advent calendar and keep them all in one accessible place.
- Relax and enjoy each colorful day. Let the time that you spend coloring be time that you ponder happy holiday memories.
- It’s okay to get behind and catch up on another day.
- Being creative daily is important. Establishing creative habits will help you be successful in all parts of your life.
- Don’t compare your work with others. It is unfair and will only lead to discouragement. Instead, compare your own work from piece to piece and check for improvement. Look to other colorists for ideas and inspiration.
- Have fun!