Join me for one of my most requested videos–a tour of my art studio! It actually turned into three videos. Part 1 is a quick overview of my studio space–where both Steve and I work day to day. Part 2 is an in-depth studio tour where I open every drawer, every door and show you every nook and cranny of my studio. And Part 3 shows you my informal art setup that I use in my Family Room. I hope you enjoy these videos and let me know in the comments below if there’s anything else you’d like to see.
Part 1: Art Studio Overview
See how my studio is laid out, the furniture used, the lighting and camera setup for my videos, where Steve works and more!
- BEKANT Standing Desk: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S09022540/
- HENSVIK Wardrobe: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90111391/
- FJÄLLA Desk organizer: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60364436/
- LINNMON Table top: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00251135/
- HEMNES Add-on unit for desk: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40245703/#/50245707
- MICKE Add-on unit-high: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50180027/#/90180025
- FINNVARD Trestle with shelf: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30345717/#/80150095
- ALEX Add-on unit: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20260718/
- ALEX Drawer unit: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00261295/#/10192824
- ALEX Drawer unit on casters: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40196241/
Part 2: In-Depth Art Studio Tour
Watch this in-depth video if you want to see nearly every detail of my studio–every colored pencil, marker and gel pen that I own and how I organize and store them. See where I store my ink and watercolor products, and even where Rose sleeps while I work.
Harbor Freight 12 in. Four Tray Revolving Storage:
Blick Studio Markers & General’s Factis Magic Black Eraser:
Coloring Bliss Print Shop:
Colored Pencils Reviews:
Part 3: Family Room Art Setup
See how I have setup a mini art studio in my Family Room for sketching, coloring and relaxing. This is where I work when I need to be a bit more comfortable, or if I want to be doing art while near my family or watching TV. It’s also where I do most of my coloring page drawing on my iPad Pro with Apple Pencil.